Find balance between financial security and freedom
Balance Integrity offers a variety of accounting services to help your business achieve financial security, while giving you the freedom to focus on your goals.
• A/P and A/R to include vendor management, expense classification, W-9 and 1099/1096 processing
• Employee credit card and expense report tracking/reimbursement
• Bank reconciliation using QuickBooks (or client preferred software package*)
• Payroll processing using QuickBooks (or client preferred software package*)
• Catch-up bookkeeping and reconciliation of prior periods
Jodie – mother, animal lover, over-achiever, accountant
I’ve been in the corporate world of accounting since my first job, when I was a student at Westlake High School. Over the years I have handled the books for several businesses, including small non-profits, and large corporations. I graduated from St. Edward’s University, and have strong ties to the Austin area. My daughter and I moved to Lakeway in 2012, and we are thrilled to be here. We spend most of our free time with our dogs, swimming and enjoying the Texas heat, and laughing with family and friends. I have a deep passion for animals, and rescue/foster dogs from SAPA and other kill-shelters in Texas. 5% of Balance Integrity profits will be donated to animal-related charities.
For more detailed information regarding my professional experience, licenses and education, feel free to visit my LinkedIn page.